Flight Rising RP Hub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ricky's Lore, Bio, & Review Shop

Go down

Ricky's Lore, Bio, & Review Shop Empty Ricky's Lore, Bio, & Review Shop

Post by kingofeli Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:12 pm

Hello there! My name is Ricky, and I’m here to offer up my writing services. Yep, you heard that right: I’ll write bios for your individual dragons and lore for your whole clan! I also do lair reviews and poetry! Of course, there are some terms & conditions.

RULES:

• Work must be paid for in full before I start working. I don’t want to work and then not get paid.

• If you have requested work from me previously and I didn’t finish it, you can feel free to ask for a refund and I will repay you.

• If I write something you don’t like, you can request a refund.

• I reserve the right to refuse to work on a request if I’m uncomfortable with filling it.

Now, onto what I’m actually offering and the prices for it. I’m willing to write clan lore and biographies for individual dragons, but I’m not going to write something that goes over 10,000 words. That means, you can have long and complicated clan lore, but I won’t write anything over 10,000 words. That’s just too much for me.

For clan lore, you will have to give me some background information. I can’t just come up with somebody’s lore. I charge a base price of 50,000 treasure or that equivalent in gems for clan lore.

For bios, I have different prices depending on the word count.
Short bio: <250 words, 5,000 treasure
Medium bio: 250-500 words, 10,000 treasure
Long bio: 500-1,000 words, 15,000 treasure
Very Detailed bio: 1,000+ words, 20,000 treasure flat rate + 5,000 treasure per every 250 words over 1,000 words

Please use this form if you want to buy a bio: https://ricky9.typeform.com/to/TU6hcm

For lair reviews, I have it priced at 1,000 treasure per dragon you want me to review. For examples of my work, you can click here (takes you to my /lair review tag on my tumblr). I’ll only take up to five dragons at a time. I also do video reviews where your lair gets its own special youtube video for me to review it! That one is 10kT as a base price, + 1kT per dragon you want done. I can do your entire lair on a video review for 100kT.

I also have one limited slot at a time for short stories. I’ll write a short story, anywhere from 1,000 - 5,000 words, for a selected topic for your Clan or dragons, for a flat price of 50kT.

For poetry, I charge 1,000 treasure per four-line stanza. You tell me how many stanzas I want and I write it.

Hey look, discounts!!
For every 10 items you order, you get a 10% discount for being a loyal customer! For every 20 items you order, you can get 1 free item!

If your flight is dominating, you get a 5% discount!

Current Gem Conversion Rate
I value gems at a 1 gem:600 treasure conversion rate.

Bios:
1. Venax #74619
2. ambien #122740
3. SarahSoak #104669
4. actualhades #47137
5. open

Lair Reviews:
1. Maddelline - 5 dragons
2. Radiance - 5 dragons
3. open
4. open
5. open

Video Reviews:
1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open
5. open

Whole Lair Review:
1. open

Short Story:
1. open
2. open

Poems:
1. Betta : 2 stanzas
2. dreamerdragon: 5 stanzas
3. open
4. open
5. open

If you’re interested, please message me on FR or post here on this topic.

kingofeli
Admin

https://flightrisingrphub.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum